TBPH Knight Parade

Wed Feb 8 09:05:39 PST 2023

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Are you ready to plunder and pillage?????? Catch some beads!! Let off some steam....shake your tail feathers??????

Knight Parade, Saturday, 2/11 Elmer's Sports Pub, Ybor City

Gather at 4:30 to enjoy Paula's famous Margarita's (if you've had one, you know what I'm talkin' about), great food and meet up with TBPH.

We have our own area right in front of Elmer's at the corner of 7th Ave and 20th Street. Bring your chair.

Parade starts at 7pm. We'll put our chairs out around 6pm.

2003 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605

FINS UP!