TBPH Jimmy in Key West and Hollywood!!!

Tue Jan 17 14:19:43 PST 2023

Tampa Bay:

If you'd like to attend one of these concerts, let me know. If you request tickets, you are obligated to pay for them. NO EXCEPTIONS.

You must be a member in good standing.

Email me at tbphpresident at gmail.com by Thursday, 1/19 noon.

Jimmy will be playing at Hard Rock Live in Hollywood Florida on Feb 15th, 2023

NOTE: COVID RESTRICTIONS - at this time we’ve not been informed of any Covid related restrictions, but I would encourage everyone to assume that proof of vaccination or negative Covid test will be required for admission to the venue. There will be no refunds if you find yourself unable to attend because of your COVID status.

As always, a request for tickets is a commitment to purchase. No exceptions.

Tickets are $177.85 each and requests must be received by 10pm EST Thursday, Jan 26th.

The local coordinator is Carol Jardine - cdjardine at mac.com<mailto:cdjardine at mac.com>.

Phins Up!

Kyle Witten

PHIP Ticket Coordinator

PHIP Director of Finance

​*******************************************************************

Jimmy will be playing at Coffee Butler Amphitheater in KEY WEST FL!!!! on Feb 9th and 11th.

NOTE: COVID RESTRICTIONS - at this time we’ve not been informed of any Covid related restrictions, but I would encourage everyone to assume that proof of vaccination or negative Covid test will be required for admission to the venue. There will be no refunds if you find yourself unable to attend because of your COVID status.

As always, a request for tickets is a commitment to purchase. No exceptions.

CLUB TICKETS FOR THIS SHOW ARE GENERAL ADMISSION LAWN SEATING.

Tickets are $107.50 each and requests must be received by 10pm EST Thursday, Jan 26th.

ADDITIONAL INFO NEEDED WITH YOUR REQUEST FOR THESE SHOWS:

  *   Preferred date - Feb 9th or 11th

  *   Whether or not you want to be considered for the other date if we are not able to honor your request for your preferred date.

Also, please remember that any confirmation that you may receive prior to 10pm Jan 26th is only confirmation the request has been received. If we receive more requests than we have tickets to give, ticket distribution won’t be decided until after the deadline has passed and all ticket requests have been received. Purchases of non-refundable transportation or lodging is at your own risk.

The local coordinator is Susan Petrasek - soozcal at me.com<mailto:soozcal at me.com>

Phins Up!

Kyle Witten

PHIP Ticket Coordinator