TBPH The Yard - Saturday night

Fri Mar 17 07:29:01 PDT 2023

" Another Saturday night" and what to do".  Where can I go to hear the music I like, be with friends, make new friends, share a meal if you wish, bring your own favorite beverage, for the small donation for a wandering musician.  Who will sing for the small amount of $20.00 a person?
Well, other than a relative, I only know of just one,

The Yard, a house concert venue , that features a covered "Yardome", that states our mission statement , " Good Music, Good Friends,Good Food,Every Time,Rain or Shine". With ample room for over a 100 guests, there is never not a VIP seat for all,  come and be one of the one hundred.

BYOB, BYOC and a dish to pass.

--
Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle