TBPH 5th Wednesday 5/31

Tue May 30 14:24:00 PDT 2023

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????????????

It's time for a 5th Wednesday.

What is a 5th Wednesday???? We travel to other areas for the TBPH meeting, so we can see more PHamily and PHriends!

Large check presentation for Tampa Bay Watch!

Kahunas Bar and Grill, 6pm. Food and drink specials. Meeting will be outside.

1515 Gandy Blvd, St. Pete, FL

Cheeseburger in Paradise $9.95

Bud/Bud light $4.00

Corona Long Necks $4.75

Captain Morgan $5.50

Titos $7.50

​************************************************************

Note: Membership, Raffle, Fins to da Left store and Sign-ups are open 6:30-8pm only!

Photos - please send copies of photos in a zip file or link to tbphphotos at gmail.com. We want to put them in the finsup archive for future and they are difficult to get off of Facebook (one at a time!).

Sign-ups:

Margaritaville Night at the Rays, 6/24/23, $38pp

Beach Night at the Dunedin Blue Jays, 7/21/23, $25pp (includes game, 3 hour picnic and food)

Save the dates:

Margaritaville Night at the Rays 6/24/23
Dunedin Blue Jays game 7/21/23
TBPH 29th Birthday Bash 9/15-9/17/23
Meeting of the Minds 10/25-10/29/23, Gulf Shores, AL - register online at Meeting of the Minds (motm.rocks)<https://motm.rocks/>
Meeting of the Minds<https://motm.rocks/>
The official annual gathering of parrot heads and like minded fans of the trop rock genre! Meeting of the Minds moves to Gulf Shores!
motm.rocks

TBPH Holiday Party 12/8-12/10/23

FINS UP!!!!!