TBPH 11/1 Meeting & PHlock update

Wed Nov 1 10:16:51 PDT 2023

Come out tonight! We need tail feathers in the bar stools. No buffet tonight. ½ Appetizers off of the Happy Hour menu.

From Frank
I'm Frank Calafiura and I play guitar and sing in the Tampa Bay area. People call me "Guitar Frank" because my last name is so hard to remember! I love guitars! I am a solo artist performing in many different locations along the West Coast of Florida. I also teach a small group of students and love collecting Vintage Guitars! I like to mix it up with just guitar and vocals, and with my Boss looper (to play with myself). In addition to playing, I also teach guitar to 10 aspiring students in my private studio. I am also a Vintage Guitar collector and specialize in appraising, buying, selling and trading vintage guitars, mandolins, ukuleles and amps.

Hey guys let's wear our MOTM T's tomorrow night.

If you didn't RSVP, please do so by noon at tbphpresident at gmail.com by noon.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????????????

Time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey Joe's

Served at 6:30pm.

Once food is gone, it's gonel

Click on logo....

                                                                                                         Entertainment Tonight by:

                                                                                                               Frank Calafirua

[cid:727292c1-ce9a-4f1b-9ad0-21ae0cf8f0cd]

                                                                                  ​****************** ************************************************************                   ​
PLEASE NOTE:   Drink prices have changed:
If your favorite isn't listed on menu, it will be FULL price. Please ask before you order your usual!!!!!!

Beers - $4

Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Yuengling,  Michelob Ultra, Coors Light

House Wines - $5

Canyon Road Cabernet, Sauvigon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Kendall Jackson Chardonnay

Well Drinks - $6

New Amsterdam Vodka/Gin, Flor d Cana 4y, Corazon SilveTequila, Benchmark Bourbon

Signature Cocktails - $7

Margarita, Mojito, Rum Runner. Bushwacker

  ​                                                                             ******************************************************************************                                        ​

Note: Membership, Raffle, Fins to da Left store and Sign-ups are open 6:30-8pm only! PLEASE give people time to get settled before going to Welcome table.

Photos - please send copies of photos in a zip file or link to tbphphotos at gmail.com. We want to put them in the finsup archive for future and they are difficult to get off of Facebook (one at a time!).

  ******************************************************************************   ​

TBPH Holiday Party, 12/8-12/10/23 is right around the corner and you'll want to book your room today!!!!!

Bilmar Prices:

Poolside Studio $189.00

Beachfront Studio w balcony $199.00

Beachfront Premium Studio w balcony & kitchen $219.00

* Hotel adds a $20 (discounted from $35) room a day amenity fee.

Please book online at:

https://bookings.travelclick.com/131442?groupID=4084300#/guestsandrooms

Save the dates:

Music on the Bay 2/28-3/24