TBPH Koozies from MOTM

Mon Nov 6 07:33:32 PST 2023

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Meeting of the Minds was a huge success!

Each year TBPH does a Welcome Party and this year we held the party at Live Bait in Gulf Shores. This year we called it "PHeeding PHrenzy" at Live Bait.

The charity for this party is Save the Manatees. All proceeds from spin a wheel, gummy bears and koozies go to them. Trish has some koozies left over. If you'd like to purchase one, she'll have them at the next few meetings, or you can contact her at tbphpurser at gmail.com. Cost is $5.

 FINS UP!!!!!!

[cid:43762fe8-31ff-463f-b1d8-d70339c09726 at namprd10.prod.outlook.com]

Sent from my iPhone