TBPH The Yard - Will Kimbrough

Thu Nov 30 11:34:04 PST 2023

Looking for a PHun evening???

Join Sharon and Mark at The Yard

Saturday 12/2, Will Kimbrough. Gates open at 4pm and music begins at 5pm.

A  songwriter whose resume of talents are way too long for me to list here. Many Artists who have recorded his lyrics are chart- toppers were either his entirely or written together, a real " Meeting of the Minds ".

One of his latest songwriting was with Jimmy Buffett and inspired by Jimmy. The results are a song that has many layers of meaning .  " Bubbles Up".

We're expecting a large crowd.  Come early. Don't have your friends say " You had to be there ".

BYOB, BYOC and a dish or snack to share if you want to participate in potluck.   $20 donation for Entertainment.

Please RSVP.
Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle
Tampa, FL  33625