TBPH Party at the End of the Year Cruise on Margaritaville at Sea!

Wed Oct 4 11:18:22 PDT 2023

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!

Looking for a New Year's Eve adventure???? Cruise with Donny Brewer and Friends

Join us on the Margaritaville at Sea Paradise for a one of a kind “Party at the End of the Year” Cruise to Grand Bahama Island with entertainment from Donny Brewer, Mike Nash, Jimmy Parrish, John Patti, and Melanie Howe December 29-31, 2023 – Hosted by our Flip Flop Friend Renee Adams! And don’t worry the ship gets back to port early Sunday so you can still make your New Year’s Eve plans like Sunny Jim’s Mango Drop (including a Monday show with Donny Brewer) or Trop Rock in the New Year with John McDonald and the Mango men!

DETAILS
All Aboard DEC 29th – 4pm
Grand Bahama Island DEC 30th  7am-4:30pm
Arrival at Port DEC 31st – 7am

Leaves from Port of Palm Beach

All our rooms are Ocean View
with extra lounge space (hello sitting area!), chic décor, and an ultra-comfy layout. Including TV, Desk, Table and Chair, Bathroom with Shower, Hair Dryer, Storage Space

OPTIONAL
Drink Package
$89.10 Save on 10 alcohol drinks including beer, specialty cocktails, wine, and any cool concoction of your choosing.

JWB Steakhouse
$50 Dine in refined elegance at our signature upscale restaurant featuring the highest quality ingredients and standards of service.

Register today at: https://tickets.zimzalaentertainment.com/cruise

Brought to you by: ZImzala Entertainment