TBPH Parrot Heads Flocking North to the Shores for MOTM

Sun Oct 22 17:40:21 PDT 2023

MOTM T Shirts - Michelle will have MOTM t's at The Yard tomorrow. If you didn't pick yours up at the meeting, you can at The Yard tomorrow. Stay and party with us! The next place is PHeeding PHrenzy at Live Bait, Thursday 10/26/23, 11am.

TBPH Club Photo - please wear your 2023 MOTM T to Live Bait on Thursday. We will take our club photo at 12:30pm.

Please remember that all times are Central times.

Let's get the party started......

A MOTM to remember, different in so many ways.  A new port and our old Skipper has changed ships and is heading for a new arena.  Our mission is not different, our goals remain the same, " we will survive ".

If you are south of Tampa and going North and are in need of food, fun and trop-rock music, swing by The Yard and get all three . Yes you can get a hotdog at Wawa or a hamburger at McDonalds, but ours are just as good and our live music can't be beat.  Attached is our flyer with names of the artists.

This is a rare occurrence of a flock of parrots going North.  "just not ......right"

North to Shores Pit Stop party at The Yard starts at noon on Monday, Oct. 23rd.  And ends approximately at 6:00.
All artists are playing for tips and hamburgers or hot dogs with two sides will be available for $5.00.  Please bring plenty of cash.

Bring your own beverage of choice (alcohol is allowed).  We have some seating available but we are expecting a big crowd.  Weather is going to be beautiful.  Parking is available in our yard or next door at 8014 North Meadowview Circle.

--
Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle