TBPH 9/6 Meeting & PHlock update

Sat Sep 2 11:12:57 PDT 2023

 Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????????????

Time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey Joe's

Our Mr. B "sailed on" last night and we'll have a tribute for him at the meeting. I hope you come out and join your PHamily and PHriends and dance in our circle songs!

RSVP for the buffet by 5pm on Tuesday 9/6

Once food is gone, it's gonel

Click on logo....

9/6/23 Buffet RSVP (finsup.com)<https://finsup.com/meeting-9-6/>

[https://finsup.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Color-Logo-2-small.png]<https://finsup.com/meeting-9-6/>
9/6/23 Buffet RSVP<https://finsup.com/meeting-9-6/>
RSVP for 9/6/23 Meeting RSVP by Tuesday, 9/5 at 500pm
finsup.com


We'll be collecting bottles of booze for Duck, Duck Booze -$10 value or better (unopened) and any raffle prizes for the 29th Birthday Bash.
This is to raise money for Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Tampa Bay Watch.

                               Entertainment Tonight by:

                                         Roger Bartlett

[cid:a854c96c-c058-4923-b8de-c0595b40c6eb]

Roger is the original guitarist of Jimmy Buffett's Coral Reefer band. In the early days it was Jimmy and Roger; two acoustic guitars and vocals. As a singer/songwriter/lead
guitarist Roger leads his own band delivering original music with elements of Rock, Blues, Funk, and Jazz. His distinctive voice, lead guitar work and twisted sense of humor, make his music unique.                 ​                                                                                                           ************************************************************                   ​                                 PLEASE NOTE:   Drink prices have changed:
If your favorite isn't listed on menu, it will be FULL price. Please ask before you order your usual!!!!!!

https://www.thewhiskeyjoes.com/items/well-drinks?location=tampa&menu=bar-and-happy-hour-menu

  ​                    ************************************************************

Note: Membership, Raffle, Fins to da Left store and Sign-ups are open 6:30-8pm only! PLEASE give people time to get settled before going to Welcome table.

Photos - please send copies of photos in a zip file or link to tbphphotos at gmail.com. We want to put them in the finsup archive for future and they are difficult to get off of Facebook (one at a time!).

​************************************************************

Sign-ups:

29th Birthday Bash $80pp for members and $90pp for non-members

Beach Clean-up, 9/25 - last clean-up of 2023

Register for TBPH 29th Birthday Bash!!!!

Online registration ends 9/8/23 and last meeting to sign-up is 9/6/23.

Price goes up to $90pp member and $100pp non-member and won't include dinner.

Are you working on your Tacky Tourist or another outfit that goes along with "We are the People that our Parents warned us about"????? Costume contest Saturday evening.

Purchase tickets online at Events/Calendar (finsup.com)<https://finsup.com/pricing-page/>.
Members are $80pp and non-members $90pp.
[https://finsup.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/events_image1.jpg]<https://finsup.com/pricing-page/>
Events/Calendar<https://finsup.com/pricing-page/>
The Tampa Bay Parrot Heads Club supports so many great causes by hosting events that raise money and awareness for each of these causes. One thing that
finsup.com

Save the dates:

Meeting of the Minds 10/25-10/29/23, Gulf Shores, AL - register online at Meeting of the Minds (motm.rocks)<https://motm.rocks/>
Meeting of the Minds<https://motm.rocks/>
The official annual gathering of parrot heads and like minded fans of the trop rock genre! Meeting of the Minds moves to Gulf Shores!
motm.rocks
Thursday, 10/26/23: TBPH Welcome to MOTM party "PHeeding PHrinzy at Live Bait (11am-3pm)
TBPH Holiday Party 12/8-12/10/23

FINS UP!!!!!