TBPH Mr. B's Wreath Ceremony

Mon Sep 4 08:16:12 PDT 2023

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads.

Come out and join your PHamily and PHriends for a Tampa Bay wreath ceremony for our beloved Jimmy on Wednesday, 9/6.

Whiskey Joe's is putting out a special buffet at 6:30pm, so please RSVP by Tuesday, 9/5 by 5pm.
https://finsup.com/meeting-9-6/

Wreath ceremony will take place at 7:30pm on Whiskey Joe's beach. Roger Bartlett will play "Lovely Cruise" as we set Jimmy's wreath in the water to "Sail On'.

I'll find out tomorrow if the meeting is inside or outside.

Hugh thanks to Judy Keseros for making the wreath so quickly for TBPH!!!!!

FINS UP!!!