TBPH PHlock Update

Wed Sep 20 07:44:21 PDT 2023

 Sorry - previous email went out before it was completed.....

 Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Remember your promise to Cleeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn the Beaches??????? Well, we need you this Saturday!!!!

Please RSVP

Sign-ups:

Beach Clean-up, 9/23 - last clean-up of 2023, after party at Skipper's Smokehouse

Rowdies Margaritaville Night, 10/7, $18pp

Beach Clean-up Sign-up (finsup.com)<https://finsup.com/beach-clean-up/>

[https://finsup.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Color-Logo-2-small.png]<https://finsup.com/beach-clean-up/>
Beach Clean-up Sign-up<https://finsup.com/beach-clean-up/>
TBPH Beach Clean-up
finsup.com

Saturday, 9/23, 9:30am meet at the parking garage across from Rusty Pelican, 2425 North Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607 to get on your teams and find out where your area is located from map drawing of area. Park on ground floor to the right as you come in. PLEASE do not leave cars at the garage

Rain or shine...

TBPH provides gloves, trash bags and water. Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes. Bring your pickers / grabbers and buckets.

After party is at Skipper's Smokehouse. Skipper's will have a tribute to Buffett, so bring clothes to change into and we'll join in!

910 Skipper Road, Tampa, FL.

Saturday, 10/7 Margaritaville Night, Tampa Bay Rowdies vs Pitsburgh Riverhounds, 7:30pm.

To purchase tickets click on the QR code on the attached flyer. Tickets will be together. You can sign-up at 9/20 meeting.

Tailgate....Fireworks....Margaritas!

FINS UP!!!!!