TBPH Sugar Sand Festival

Mon Apr 1 07:27:27 PDT 2024

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Come on our and join us....
Sugar Sand Festival
Sunday, 4/7/24, Membership Drive 12-4:30pm.
Spin-a-Wheel, Prizes and PHUN! We can use some volunteers for 2-hour shifts. Please sign-up at 4/3 meeting

Festival Location (Pier 60)
1 Causeway Blvd.
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767

The Festival is hosting a beach clean-up from 4-6pm.
Gary and the LandSharks will play from 7-10pm.

General admission to The "Sands of Time" Sand sculptures is $14 pp.

Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival is a 17-day sand sculpting festival that pays tribute to Tampa Bay’s two most valuable assets: our sugar sands and our sunsets!

Head to the beach and enjoy FREE activities for all ages, including a children’s play area, street performers, artisans, live entertainment, fireworks, sand sculpting classes, speed sand demonstrations and the master sand sculpting competition.

The Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit is open Sunday-Thursday 10 am - 9 pm. Friday & Saturday 10 am - 10 pm.

The showcase of the Sugar Sand Festival is the main attraction — The Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit. This ticketed exhibit can only be seen once a year, and no two years are alike. Stroll through a 21,000 square-foot tent filled with sand sculpted art crafted by world-class sculptors using Clearwater’s internationally famous sugar sand. These aren’t sandcastles — they are premiere works of art. Don’t forget your camera!

What You Can Bring (and What You Should Leave at Home)

Permitted:

  *   Blankets
  *   Low lying beach chairs

Not Permitted:

  *   Pets – only service animals are permitted
  *   Grills, hibachis, or open flames of any kind
  *   Glass containers or bottles
  *   Unauthorized vendors or solicitors
  *   Tents, canopies or umbrellas
  *   Firearms, unless otherwise permitted by Florida Statute, Chapter 790 (2011)
  *   Knives or weapons of any kind
  *   Fireworks or laser pointers

Please leave the beach as beautiful as you found it!

PARKING in garages goes up a great deal ($50 plus a car), so the city is offering:
Free Park-and-Ride Service Returns to Clearwater Beach
https://www.myclearwater.com/Parking-Transportation/Free-Park-and-Ride-Service-Returns-to-Clearwater-Beach?fbclid=IwAR1vtFVOtYfL3SYjJhU3x-GlvJOXvu53R1G29vrelbK1vvHPdSNSumb0EH8

PLEASE NOTE: Last pick-up for Park-and-Ride is 10pm.

FINS UP!!