TBPH 4/3 Meeting & PHlock update

Wed Apr 3 08:29:53 PDT 2024

MEETING MOVING INSIDE - COME ON OUT!!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????????????

Time for a PHantastic meeting at Whiskey Joe's

If we want to keep buffet and entertainment, we need some tail feathers in the bar stools Wednesday. Sooooooooooooooooo RSVP by noon, Tuesday 4/2!

Buffet Served at 6:30pm.

Once food is gone, it's gonel

                                      ​****************************************************************************

Entertainment Tonight by:
Barefoot Reggie Starrett

[May be an image of text that says 'WHISKEY JOE'S BAR&GRILL WEDNESDAY APRIL 3RD TAMPA, FL TAMPA FLORIDA BAREFOOT REGGIE STARRETT 6-9:30pm Reif Rum REIFRUM.COM']

  ***************************************************************************    ​
PLEASE NOTE:   Drink prices have changed:
If your favorite isn't listed on menu, it will be FULL price. Please ask before you order your usual!!!!!!

Beers - $4

Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Yuengling,  Michelob Ultra, Coors Light

House Wines - $5

Canyon Road Cabernet, Sauvigon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Kendall Jackson Chardonnay

Well Drinks - $6

New Amsterdam Vodka/Gin, Flor d Cana 4y, Corazon SilveTequila, Benchmark Bourbon

Signature Cocktails - $7

Margarita, Mojito, Rum Runner. Bushwacker

****************************************************************************  Sign-ups
Beach Clean-up, Saturday 4/6/24
Sugar Sand Membership Drive - run Spin-a-Wheel and sign new members up.

****************** ***********************************************************

Note: Membership, Raffle, Fins to da Left store and Sign-ups are open 6:30-8pm only! PLEASE give people time to get settled before going to Welcome table.

Photos - please send copies of photos in a zip file or link to tbphphotos at gmail.com. We want to put them in the finsup archive for future and they are difficult to get off of Facebook (one at a time!).

***************************************************************************** ​
Remember your Paromise to Cleannnnnnnnnnn the Beaches????
Well, this is the second one of 2024!!! I expect to see you there!!!!!

Please sign up by 10pm Wednesday (at meeting) 4/3 - Control key and click on link

Clean-upTBPH Clean-up (finsup.com)<https://finsup.com/tbph-clean-up/>

Saturday, 4/6/24, 9:30am meet at the parking garage across from Rusty Pelican, 2425 North Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607 to get on your teams and find out where your area is located from map drawing of area. Park on ground floor to the right as you come in. PLEASE do not leave cars at the garage

Rain or shine...

TBPH provides gloves, trash bags and water. Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes. Bring your pickers / grabbers and buckets.

After party - TBA

Save the dates:

Beach clean-up 4/6/24
Sugar Sand Membership Drive 4/7/24 - Gary & the Land Sharks
Kahunas Pig Roast - 5/11/24
Raft-up - 6/29/24
Margaritaville Night at the Rays - 7/13/24

FINS UP!!!!!

[https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>