TBPH 4/17 Meeting & PHlock update

Tue Apr 16 12:54:15 PDT 2024

Come out and join us at Whiskey Joe's tomorrow night!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????????????

Time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey Joe's

If we want to keep buffet and entertainment, we need some tail feathers in the bar stools Wednesday. Please show up!!!

Buffet Served at 6:30pm.

Once food is gone, it's gonel

Click on link to register....

                              ​****************************************************************************

Entertainment Wednesday by:
Don Middlebrook
[cid:7ae62b40-4d44-4210-a5a2-9bfdc22816c3]
                                               ***************************************************************************    ​
PLEASE NOTE:   Drink prices have changed - Please review the Happy Hour Prices!!!
If your favorite isn't listed on menu, it will be FULL price. Please ask before you order your usual!!!!!!

Beers - $4

Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Yuengling,  Michelob Ultra, Coors Light

House Wines - $5

Canyon Road Cabernet, Sauvigon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Kendall Jackson Chardonnay

Well Drinks - $6

New Amsterdam Vodka/Gin, Flor d Cana 4y, Corazon SilveTequila, Benchmark Bourbon

Signature Cocktails - $7

Margarita, Mojito, Rum Runner. Bushwacker

Note: Membership, Raffle, Fins to da Left store and Sign-ups are open 6:30-8pm only! PLEASE give people time to get settled before going to Welcome table.
  Photos - please send copies of photos in a zip file or link to tbphphotos at gmail.com.    We want to put them in the finsup archive      for future and they are difficult to get      off of Facebook (one at a time!).

 MOTB Large check presentation 5/1
 Entertainment - Trop Rock Junkies
 Presentation at 6:30pm ​

5/11 Saturday, Kahunas Annual Pig Roast - more information to come!
Annual fund raiser for Tampa Bay Watch

Save the dates:

Kahunas Pig Roast - 5/11/24
Raft-up - 6/29/24
Margaritaville Night at the Rays - 7/13/24
Beach clean-up - 7/20/24
TBPH 30th Birthday Bash 9/13-9/15/24

FINS UP!!!!!

[https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>