TBPH Korks 4 Kids

Mon Feb 12 15:10:45 PST 2024

You may have participated in our "Korks 4 Kids" while at Music on the Bay in years past and we are looking forward to having it again this year.

The way it works: There are numbered corks that correspond to a bottle of alcohol. One purchases a cork for $20 and will receive the corresponding numbered bottle. All proceeds from the purchased corks go to our event charity, Shriners Children's - Florida.

We've asked for bottles of alcohol worth at least $20 a bottle and we appreciate all that have donated to date. We know many are busy or flying in for the event or perhaps not even attending this year. We have come up with a way that you can help and donate (at least $20) through Zelle and we will pick out and buy bottles for you.

If interested, just send $20 (or more) through Zelle to tbphpurser at gmail.com and we'll take it from there!

Thank you all for your support!

FINS UP!