TBPH MOTB Volunteers needed

Mon Feb 26 06:54:01 PST 2024

We could use your Help!!!!

Thank you to all that volunteered to help during Music on the Bay and for those that responded to the volunteer emails sent out to you. We still need more help as we have several spots still in dire need of volunteers. It takes an army to put on this event and more than ever, we want this year's to be tops! We hope you will consider donating a piece of your time to help us out.
The following areas still need help. If you can help, please send an email to askmotb at gmail.com with the area and time(s) you can help. I will have the committee chair for that area get back to you to confirm.
Goody Bag Stuffing will be done Wednesday morning at 11AM. If you are in the area or here early, please consider helping us. We have about 800 bags to put together. We will meet in the banquet room at Whiskey Joe's.
Registration Tent (in the parking lot):
Thursday 3-5 Need 2 more people (Filled)
Thursday 5-7 Need 3 more people (1 Filled)
Thursday 7-8 Need 2 more people
Friday 1-3 Need 2 more people (Filled)
Friday 3-5 Need 1 more person
Friday 4-7 Need 4 more people
Saturday 9-11 Need 3 more people (2 Filled)
Saturday 11-1 Need 4 more people
Saturday 1-3 Need 4 more people
Saturday 3-5 Need 1 more person
Saturday 5-6 Need 1 more person
Security
Thursday 2:30-4:30 Need 2 people (1 filled)
Friday 8:30-11:30 Need 4 people
Friday 11:30-2:30 Need 2 people
Saturday 8:30-11:30 Need 1 person
Saturday 11:30-2:30 Need 2 people
— at Whiskey Joe's Bar and Grill Tampa<https://www.facebook.com/groups/249572665104618/user/100064499272342/?__cft__[0]=AZWu74K96CFE8nGlNU2biaNn6YsMwW2K3TsEVjsITeZ6MZDdefSrbB_EQDCb9sWcMYgtGJZAiBLMhM8cPmGLo_1gukmafVuUfuyWVa1rwyFggH1QKhD8Dm6k1uOnc-IxaMOHjmrcOtrf4fuUssLXPpeMs35YV992bkCUhUsRQJ8HmFrlg7rL-_9ELiNMKcIxo2Q&__tn__=-]K-R>.

FINS UP!!!!