TBPH PHlock update

Mon Jan 15 08:32:46 PST 2024

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

MOTB Registration deadline is TODAY for 135 registration fee and to receive your Goody bag!!!

Price increases tomorrow 1/16 to $150.00 without a goody bag!

We are just 45 days away from our big event and we can't wait! The MOTB Committee is hard at work putting together the finishing touches and we don't want you to miss out!
Monday January 15th is our final drawing for a $100 Gift Card from Whiskey Joe's-Tampa from all that have registered to date for Music on the Bay 2024!
It is also the last day to register at the current price and receive a "Goody Bag"! Starting January 16th, the price will increase to $150.00 without a "Goody Bag".
Go to www.musiconthebay.org<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.musiconthebay.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR11DJeyMD23pLW7g138UJC5gW2kNGwUhVaAsYMPILnQeJbSMm5BWlFCeNU&h=AT1XQ6WD67lzITiRsUHVXhlgMuN5Ium3UWJec8CKkiM1LgQDOLNg8AH0FGVTXKhy_4ORYx3w4oshBHg00EdVdRyh_ZcT3S5JS4zu6rvm4Czjrhl-gN7FlM_FxuAtnB-ONKXlHmvYVqSkTsl-9L5H&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT1eqd5cO84ZbXWpgbo2OS4aDFAYZppINXc9TUNbTXQPw-WccTxhvqMXQyEk-8CjQTInOL0Plqu_6iZx2XRe11TsFpo4PTO9z_uhxGVM-jlyMKSE-qjj4NEYBSXbLTMJuPmPrCizZuE_lEHMVjJOuDhv8LylXd8PmnjuUZ0DP9WrY7hd7FnVIMT-Ud36zib-wD-lJAu8qKhxVaBqqGquBy0> and register today, before it's too late!

We'll be collecting raffle items and alcohol/cash for Korks or Kids. Alcohol should be $20 plus in value and unusual (from islands or abroad).
There are 2 TBPH meetings left to bring raffle items, baskets or alcohol for MOTB (1/17 and 2/7). Meeting normally scheduled for 2/21 will be moved to 2/28/23 to kick off Music on the Bay!!!
Raffle items can be given to Shaggy, Chyle or Charlene and Korks for Kids (alcohol or 20 cash to purchase a bottle) can be given to Mark, Sharon, Kevin or Colleen.

Basket wrapping will take place at The Yard on 2/24 at 11am.

FINS UP!!!!!