TBPH 1/17 Meeting & PHlock update

Wed Jan 17 07:49:39 PST 2024

Reminder RSVP by noon.

Meeting is moving inside or 1/17/2 meeting.

We NEED more attendees, so the deadline has been extended to 11am tomorrow. If we want to keep buffet and entertainment, we need some tail feathers in the bar stools tomorrow night. Sooooooooooooooooo RSVP!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ....It's Gasparilla time!!!

Dress like a pirate at the 1/17 meeting for a costume contest!

Jimmy Hannigan, Coastal Wine and Spirits, will have Captain Morgan swag to give away and great prizes or the costume winners.

Soooooo polish those boots and dust off your outfit and come out for a PHuntastic meeting!!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????????????

Time for a PHantastic meeting at Whiskey Joe's

Buffet Served at 6:30pm.

Once food is gone, it's gonel

Click on link to register....

RSVP Meeting 1/17/24 (finsup.com)<https://finsup.com/rsvp-2/>

Entertainment Tonight by:
Jeff Randall
[cid:2e1cde32-6aa5-4264-a46f-a65915fa9667]
  ***************************************************************************       ​
PLEASE NOTE:   Drink prices have changed:
If your favorite isn't listed on menu, it will be FULL price. Please ask before you order your usual!!!!!!

Beers - $4

Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Yuengling,  Michelob Ultra, Coors Light

House Wines - $5

Canyon Road Cabernet, Sauvigon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Kendall Jackson Chardonnay

Well Drinks - $6

New Amsterdam Vodka/Gin, Flor d Cana 4y, Corazon SilveTequila, Benchmark Bourbon

Signature Cocktails - $7

Margarita, Mojito, Rum Runner. Bushwacker

Sign-ups - last night to sign-up for bowling. Must pay at the meeting or contact Trish or Ileana to pay prior to the event.

Bowling, Saturday 1/20/24 - $15pp - includes shoes and bowling ball.

Beach Clean-up, Saturday 2/3/24

****************** ***********************************************************

Note: Membership, Raffle, Fins to da Left store and Sign-ups are open 6:30-8pm only! PLEASE give people time to get settled before going to Welcome table.

Photos - please send copies of photos in a zip file or link to tbphphotos at gmail.com. We want to put them in the finsup archive for future and they are difficult to get off of Facebook (one at a time!).
***************************************************************************** ​We'll be collecting raffle items and alcohol for Korks or Kids. Alcohol should be $20 plus in value and unusual (from islands or abroad).

***************************************************************************** ​

Parakeet PHriendly event.....

Saturday, January 20, Dunedin Lanes, 7-9 bowling. Meet at 6:30pm.  to get shoes and bowling ball.
Each lane has 5 bowlers ($15 a piece), includes shoes and bowling ball.

50/50 Raffle for USF Endowment for Marine Sciences.

Restaurant is open and you can view the menu here...
https://the-kitchen-dunedin.square.site/

After bowling, we'll go to the bar and have Parrot Head karaoke!

Music on the Bay 2/28-3/3/24

FINS UP!!!!!