TBPH PHiP Ticket allotment for Hollywood Bowl Jimmy Buffett Tribute Show

Thu Mar 14 08:09:37 PDT 2024

 [https://sarasotabayparrotheadclubinc.wildapricot.org/resources/Pictures/Buffett%20tribute.png]

PHiP Ticket allotment for Hollywood Bowl Jimmy Buffett Tribute Show

Keep The Party Going: A Tribute to Jimmy Buffett

Hollywood Bowl: Thursday, April 11, 2024    @7:00 pm

Capacity: 17,555

PHiP has been allotted 47 pairs of tickets to the Keep the Party Going show at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles! Because this event is not a tour and a unique situation, we have had to devise a fair and impartial method of ticket distribution to our clubs. Should a tour of any form be established in the future, we will review previous ticket distribution formats for use at that time.

First and foremost, tickets will only be distributed in pairs to members in good standing of a sanctioned Parrothead club or the virtual club as of club renewal for 2024. We will be utilizing current club rosters and must have the required member information on hand that includes name, address, phone, number, and email.  Any missing information will disqualify that individual from the process.

Interested club members must send their request this Friday, March 15, 2024 ONLY to https://form.jotform.com/240727019735155. Any requests received that are dated Thursday or Saturday will not be accepted. This is to ensure that all requests can be verified and properly documented. Any requests by direct message, text, personal email, Facebook, etc. will not be accepted nor will they receive a response.  Requests must include names, club affiliation, email, and phone in the completed form. Any missing information will disqualify the request.

Once all requests have been accepted and verified, we will utilize a simple lottery process (it is not first come first served) on Monday, March 18, 2024 (time and method TBD).  All names will be included in the lottery and picked and announced until all tickets have been accounted for. Due to work and travel by the PHiP Board, we will be working quickly to determine the most feasible method of lottery since timing is critical to return the results to LiveNation immediately following the lottery process.

Cost per ticket is $250 ($500 per pair) plus a credit card fee of 5%. Winners of tickets will be contacted directly by LiveNation for payment and ticket distribution. Again, correct contact information is important!  Once the provided information is turned in to LiveNation, it is the responsibility of the ticket winners to process payment and obtain their tickets.

Thank you for your time and patience while we obtained all possible and pertinent information. We of course wish you all could attend to commemorate Jimmy Buffett! May the Fins be forever in your favor!

Fins up!

Your PHiP Board

_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#6616)<https://phip.groups.io/g/phloridarcs/message/6616> | Reply To Group<mailto:phloridarcs at PHIP.groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5Bphloridarcs%5D%20PHiP%20Ticket%20allotment%20for%20Hollywood%20Bowl%20Jimmy%20Buffett%20Tribute%20Show> | Reply To Sender<mailto:fyrkid138 at gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5Bphloridarcs%5D%20PHiP%20Ticket%20allotment%20for%20Hollywood%20Bowl%20Jimmy%20Buffett%20Tribute%20Show> | Mute This Topic<https://groups.io/mt/104919244/4409657> | New Topic<https://phip.groups.io/g/phloridarcs/post>

_._,_._,_

[https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>