[MCOH-EH] work restrictions policy associated with infectious disease exposures/infections

Adamo, Philip Philip.Adamo at umassmemorial.org
Tue Aug 19 07:43:32 PDT 2014

At our institution, the communicable and infection control issues are owned by infection control policy and referred to in our EHS policies. When changes are recommended by either either IC or EHS we work collaboratively on them.

Philip Adamo, M.D., MPH, FACOEM
Associate Vice President and
Medical Director, Employee Health &
Occupational Injury Care and Wellness
UMass Memorial Medical Center
Hahnemann Campus Suite 201
291 Lincoln Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Phone: 508-334-6179
FAX: 508-334-6433
cell 508-713-3993
philip.adamo at umassmemorial.org

"THE GREAT USE OF LIFE is to spend it for something that will outlast it."
William James