[MCOH-EH] Sites to advertise for experience occupational health nurse

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Tue Nov 15 18:02:58 PST 2016

You can also post a job opening on this list if your institution is
doing the hiring (i.e., no "headhunter" postings). There's no fee
involved (MediTrax covers all the expense of maintaining the maillist)
and you'll reach about 1200 list members in the field of Medical Center
Occupational Health and Employee Health.

Gary Greenberg's list at occhealthnews.net <http://occhealthnews.net>
also accepts job postings for occupational health / employee health
clinicians.

Hope this helps,

Joe Fanucchi

--