[MCOH-EH] Significant exposure lab work

Swift, Melanie melanie.swift at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Jan 19 09:23:08 PST 2017

Several people have asked for this interpretive letter off-list, so I'm sharing with the group since we are on the EMR/privacy topic right now.

Melanie Swift, MD
Director, Vanderbilt Occupational Health Clinic
http://occupationalhealth.vanderbilt.edu

From: MCOH-EH [mailto:mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Davis, Sue
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 10:51 AM
To: 'MCOH/EH'
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] Significant exposure lab work

Melanie,
Do you have a copy of the OSHA Interpretive letter on HIPAA and the EMR?

Thank you,
Sue Davis MS, BSN, RN, CVRN - BC, NE-BC, CCRN-K
Service Leader, Learning Center & Employee Health
Methodist Health System
8601 West Dodge Road, Suite 18, Omaha, NE 68114
Phone:  (402) 354-5694
Learning Center Fax: (402) 354-5466
Employee Health Fax: (402) 354-8819
sue.davis at nmhs.org<mailto:sue.davis at nmhs.org>
Making life easier, one day at a time :)