[MCOH-EH] Off-hours Employee FFD Assessment

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Mon Jan 23 10:08:08 PST 2017

We have trained our afterhours nursing supervisors to assess and manage fitness for duty  and use an afterhours drug testing service if COC UDS has to be performed.  We also have EHS nurses on call every night to assist if there are questions.  JoAnn

[TGH_employee health serv-color]
JoAnn Shea, ARNP, MS, COHN-S
Director, Employee Health & Wellness