[MCOH-EH] n95 mask fit questions

Whitney Shores Whitney.Shores at jackson.org
Thu Feb 23 10:29:30 PST 2017

Hello,
I recently transitioned into the occupational health role for our hospital.  I am looking for suggestions on the best way to get the annual n95 mask fittings caught up and a good system to keep ensure continued compliance.  Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Currently employees are supposed to report to employee health to have their annual fittings and TST done on their annual hire date.  However, compliance is quiet low.   Also, I am looking for ideas on the best way to perform mass fittings for large groups, as I am the only health nurse for the facility.
Thank you in advance!

Whitney Shores RN
Employee Health & Wellness Coordinator
Jackson Hospital and Clinic