[MCOH-EH] Employee Health Database

Weaver Meredith weaverm at wvumedicine.org
Wed Mar 15 05:21:29 PDT 2017

Our facility is doing a comparison in anticipation of purchasing a new Employee Health database.  Would you be willing to share information about the database you are using.
What current database are you utilizing? ReadySet is our employee health information system. Here's the company's website http://www.axionhealth.com/
Does it meet your needs? Yes, it meets our needs.  We implemented ReadySet in January 2013 and use the system in the clinic and also for documenting occupational injury and illness.
Does it include an Employee Self Serve Portal for immunizations? Yes, employees log into the system to complete any pending surveys, i.e. consent and medical history, and can print copies of their immunizations and testing records.
Does it include a manager Self Serve Portal? Yes, but we do not currently utilize this function.  We provide management with any reports that they need.
Does it have scanning capabilities? We can attach scanned documents into the system, but there's not a way to attach directly from our scanner into the system.
Georgia- Does the database interface with GRITS (Georgia Registry)? Not applicable, we are located in West Virginia.

If you have additional questions about how we use the system, please feel free to contact me directly.  My contact information is listed below.

Thanks,
Meredith

 / Meredith R. Weaver, SHRM-CP
Manager, Employee Health
WVU Medicine
Clinic: 304-598-4160
Direct: 304-598-6654 or 7-6654
Fax: 304-598-4957
weaverm at wvumedicine.org<mailto:weaverm at wvumedicine.org>
**Please note that my phone number and direct extension have changed.