[MCOH-EH] vision screening

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Tue Mar 28 06:09:42 PDT 2017

We use the Titmus V/4 vision screener and upgraded to the latest model in 2015.   They now have new Occupational slides that we are purchasing this month.   JoAnn

JoAnn Shea, ARNP, MS, COHN-S
Director, Employee Health & Wellness
Work: 813-844-7692    Cell:  813-789-3441    FAX;  813-844-8144    Email:  jshea at tgh.org