[MCOH-EH] Please Post-Employee Health access to EMR

Diane Shaw diane.shaw at tuality.org
Tue Mar 28 13:02:09 PDT 2017

*         We do not order x-rays. The employee is  seen in the ED and the ED provider orders what is needed. We do not have access to the results. The case manager for our workers' comp insurance carrier can get the results after the employees' signs the 801, which has a release of information statement.

*         Employee Health has a protocol for standing lab orders for a BBP exposure and we do get a hard copy of the results sent to us, or we can view in the EMR, to determine the follow up needed.

Diane M. Shaw, BSN, RN, COHN-S
Employee Health Nurse/Employee Health Services
Tuality Healthcare
OHSU Partner
335 S.E. 8th Ave.
Hillsboro, OR 97123
diane.shaw at tuality.org<mailto:diane.shaw at tuality.org>
tel: 503-681-1444 l fax: 503-681-4170

The contents of this transmission may be confidential in nature and should be directed only to the addressee. Do not read, copy, or disseminate this material unless you are the intended recipient. If this transmission has reached you in error, please forward this e-mail to the sender to advise, then destroy the message.