[CASL-L] FREE Webinar 8/17: "How to Enlist (and Keep) Volunteers" [from Erin Pettus]

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 11:51:43 PDT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: edWeb <message at edweb.net>
To: Irene Kwidzinski <kwidz at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wed, August 3, 2011 10:27:01 AM
Subject: Upcoming Webinar 8/17: "How to Enlist (and Keep) Volunteers" [from Erin
Pettus]

A new posting on the edWeb was submitted by Erin Pettus in the community Using
Emerging Technology to Advance Your School Library Program.

Join us for the next webinar!
How to Enlist (and Keep) Volunteers:
Students and Parents, and Out of the Box Ideas for "Stretched" Librarians
Wednesday, August 17th - 11AM Eastern Time

To join the live session, follow this link at the scheduled time:
http://www.instantpresenter.com/edweb2

Here is what's coming up in the next session:
Establishing a successful volunteer program requires planning and structure.  In
this session we will learn how to improve library services by systematizing
volunteer recruitment and training, and organizing resources and schedules.

This program is sponsored by Follett Software Company.
To view or reply to the message, go to http://www.edweb.net/.59c14898
You can turn off these email notifications and change notification settings from
your home page by clicking on My Settings and then on Change Your Email
Notifications.