[CASL-L] Fw: Astronomy Program

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 5 09:23:23 PDT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "kjm2 at optonline.net" <kjm2 at optonline.net>
Sent: Fri, August 5, 2011 4:56:37 AM
Subject: Astronomy Program

Hi,

I'm an astrophysicist and would love to give an astronomy program for the
patrons of your library or school. My web site can be found at
www.lookuptothestars.com where you can see other places I have done programs
for, a list of programs and their descriptions, and numerous testimonials and
letters from other places I've been. One of my biggest programs is described
below. I do charge a fee and offer block scheduling discounts. Please contact me
with any questions or to book a program by replying to this email address or
calling me at 631-921-9716.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kevin Manning, Ph.D.

Astronomy for Everyone: Size & Scale of the Universe

Astrophysicist Kevin Manning, a former consultant with NASA, has always been
passionate about astronomy, and wants to share the excitement with you! Over the
next 1½ - 2 hours, you’ll learn about the size and scale of the universe, the
stars, and other celestial wonders using hands-on activities and assorted
visuals. Following the presentation, a powerful telescope will be set up
outdoors for viewing the craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn and other
beautiful objects in the night sky, weather permitting.