[CASL-L] Fall 2011 Library Technical Assistant Courses at Capital Community College

Deloatch, Karen L KDeloatch at ccc.commnet.edu
Wed Aug 31 16:51:40 PDT 2011

Dear Colleague,

For the Fall 2011 semester, Capital Community College, located in
Hartford, Connecticut is offering the following courses as part of its
Library Technical Assistant Program. Courses can be taken for
professional development as well as enrolling in the certificate or
degree program.

The following course is still available.

Introduction to Library Public Services (LIB 101). This course is only
offered in the Fall semesters. The course begins Tuesday September 6.

Tuesday 7:05 pm-9:45 pm.
Faculty: Karen DeLoatch

This course prepares the student to work in public service areas,
including circulation, interlibrary loan and reference service.

Returning students can register online. Extended walk in registration
hours are:

Thursday September 1 from 8 am- 6 pm

Friday September 2 from 9 am-3 pm

Monday September 5  Labor Day-College Closed

Tuesday September 6 from 9 am-6 pm

Wednesday September 7 from 9 am-6 pm

The 2010-2011 college catalog is at
http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/docs/catalog1011.pdf. The Fall course
schedule is at http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/docs/latestcreditbook.PDF.
Directions to the college and parking information can be found at
http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/directions.htm. All registration activities
are on the 2nd floor and the library is located on the 5th floor. For
registration information, please call the Registrars office at
860-906-5140. If you need course and program information, please call or
e-mail me. I hope to see you in the new semester. Thank you.

Karen DeLoatch

Head of Library Instruction/LTA Program Coordinator
Capital Community College
950 Main Street
Hartford, CT 06103
Phone: (860) 906-5022