[CASL-L] Fw: Kotter International Accelerated Program - Apply Today!

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 1 05:17:36 PST 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Randy Ottinger <kotter at kotterinternational.com>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Wed, November 30, 2011 3:51:13 PM
Subject: Kotter International Accelerated Program - Apply Today!

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Dear Kotter Friends,

I want to let you know about an exciting new program we have developed for those
of you who are charged with leading change within your organizations.  The
program is called the Accelerator Program for Change Leaders. It will be held on
March 13 - 15 2012 at the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA.

The program will be taught by our senior most engagement leaders who are
involved in helping organizations with the practical tools and techniques
required to successfully lead strategic change efforts within organizations.
Dr. John Kotter will also kick the program off, and will be available at times
during the 3 days.  The program will offer the opportunity to engage with peers
as well who are facing similar challenges accelerating the changes they face
within their organizations.

Space is limited for this inaugural program, and if you have interest we suggest
you let us know quickly before we initiate our marketing program beyond our
Kotter International friends. Some important dates to keep in mind:

	* Applications are due on or before January 12th.
	* If you have not yet completed an application but plan to do so, please click
here to have priority review status assigned to your application.
	* Notification of accepted applications will take place on or before January
16th.
	* Payment is due on or before January 31st.

For additional program information, please click here. If you would like to
apply for this program, you can find the application here.  If for whatever
reason you would like to attend but the date or location is not convenient for
you, please email us, and we will keep you on the waiting list for future
classes.*

Additional questions? Please contact Shaun Spearmon (206) 812-0121.

Thank you for your interest.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Randy Ottinger
President of Kotter Academy

This email was sent to: kwidz at sbcglobal.net

This email was sent by: Kotter International
5 Bennett Street Cambridge, MA 02138 UNITED STATES

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe