[CASL-L] Nutmeg Spine Labels

Shannon McNeice shannonmcneice at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:23:20 PST 2011

If anyone wants to purchase Nutmeg Book Award 2013 nominee spine
labels, they are available. Use last year's promotional form (see
below for link), and cross out 2012 spine labels and write 2013 spine
labels in a prominent place. Thanks to our new label vendor, prices
will remain the same (Sorry, they are similar to last year's; I didn't
have many color choices. Will work on that for next year).
http://www.nutmegaward.org/print/2012/Promo2012.pdf

The updated order form (and bookmarks) will be available in about a month.

--
Caitlin Augusta
caitlinreads at gmail.com