[CASL-L] Elementary databases listing

Sue Lantelme SLantelme at ledyard.net
Wed Dec 14 10:48:29 PST 2011

Attached document is a list of responses from my request for elementary database purchases.

This should link to a wiki of Teacher Resources - at the very bottom is a copy of the attached document - that way you can add to it or make comments if you have the time!
http://libraryconnects.wikispaces.com/Teachers+Page
Feel free to add it to your resource lists also.
The favorite was Pebblego.com!
But, be sure to check out the math links too - great resources!
Later & have a wonderful break if I don't hear from any of you soo!
Happy New Year!
Sue
Sue Lantelme
School Librarian Ledyard High School
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."-Cicero
slantelme at ledyard.net
24 Gallup Hill Road
Ledyard, CT 06339
(860) 464-9600 X154