[CASL-L] Updated Middle School Classic Menu

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Fri Dec 30 12:02:19 PST 2011

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Following the recommendation of iCONN's Database Committee, we are updating the middle school classic menu ("Resources for Middle Schools") so that most resources on the page are represented by icons rather than text links. Descriptions of the resources appear as mouseovers for the icons. The new page will go public on Monday, January 9. Similar updates are in the works for the high school and public library classic menus and will follow soon, with announcements to the lists in advance of the go-live dates.

We hope you enjoy using the revised middle school classic menu.

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org
786 South Main Street