[CASL-L] Fw: [Massachusetts School Library Association] A limited number of spaces are still available in...

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 09:29:01 PDT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kathy Lowe <fbmessage+ph33p3-i at facebookmail.com>
To: Massachusetts School Library Association
<102695686450502 at groups.facebook.com>
Sent: Wed, June 29, 2011 1:32:11 PM
Subject: [Massachusetts School Library Association] A limited number of spaces
are still available in...

Kathy Lowe posted in Massachusetts School Library Association.
 Kathy Lowe 1:32pm Jun 29
A limited number of spaces are still available in AASL's Empowering 21st Century
Learners: P21 Framework and AASL Learning Standards Institute, sponsored by the
Massachusetts School Library Association, on Wednesday, August 17 at the
Chelmsford High School Learning Commons.

Get ready to infuse 21st century skills into your curriculum through a special
one-day institute developed to help you understand how the AASL Standards for
the 21st Century Learner and the framework of the Partnership for 21st Century
Skills (P21) align to make it easier for you to integrate into your school or
district's current and future practices.

Our facilitator is Librarian/Consultant Pam Berger. School librarians throughout
New England are welcome to attend.

Go to
http://www.facebook.com/l/74007nFmL4tE3n0XoB3qTAtEx5Q/maschoolibraries.org/content/view/909/553/
 to register and get more information about the institute. We hope you'll be
able to join us!

Feel free to share this announcement with your FB friends and repost on your
state organization's listserv.
 AASL P21 Institutemaschoolibraries.org Massachusetts School Library Association
advocates for school library programs that have a significa

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a
comment.