[CASL-L] ProQuest Premature Time Out Issue

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Mon Jun 20 10:11:52 PDT 2011

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

Some have reported that the Hartford Courant Historical (1764-1922) available via iCONN is timing out prematurely during search sessions. We at iCONN have contacted ProQuest technical support about this, and have been informed that the issue is not isolated to iCONN nor to the Historical Hartford Courant. ProQuest is testing a potential fix now, but does not have an ETA at this time. I will write again as soon as I have an update to report.

Thank you all for your patience!

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org