[CASL-L] AASL Retiree Special Interest Group (SIG)

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 14:26:27 PST 2011

The AASL Retire Task Force is recommending to the AASL Board of Directors that a
formal Retiree Special Interest Group be formed within AASL.  In order to
establish an AASL Special Interest Group ten or more active members must sign a
petition.  By joining this group in connect you are “signing the petition” for
AASL’s Retiree Special Interest Group.  There are no membership fees associated
with AASL SIGs.  At ALA’s 2012 Midwinter Meeting it is our intention to present
the petition and officially become a SIG within AASL.  A membership roster will
be kept through this connect community and a meeting time and place will be set
for ALA’s 2012 Annual Conference in Anaheim, CA.  At the first official meeting
of this SIG we will elect a chairperson for the group, as well as discuss
possible strategic initiatives and projects.

Go