[CASL-L] Discovery Education Streaming subscription - follow up!

Sue Lantelme SLantelme at ledyard.net
Tue Nov 22 10:47:34 PST 2011

Sorry! I lost patience with the site - too many clicks! Here's the page with the pricing:
http://www.discoveryeducation.com/administrators/curricular-resources/streaming-plus/index.cfm?campaign=flyout_admin_cr_plus#/Purchase
Still would be nice to hear if you use the resource & if you're planning to continue using.
Thanks
Sue
Sue Lantelme
School Librarian Ledyard High School
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."-Cicero
slantelme at ledyard.net
24 Gallup Hill Road
Ledyard, CT 06339
(860) 464-9600 X154