[CASL-L] planning a 21st century high school library

Debra Conte dglover at region18.org
Tue Oct 11 10:48:58 PDT 2011

Is anyone out there in the process of renovating or building a new high
school library? Are you trying to anticipate future needs while trying to
decide if e-books are the way to go, or even considering going bookless?
If so, can we talk? I'm looking for a few good schools to visit. Any input
would be greatly appreciated. Please respond directly to me:
dconte at region18.org.
Thanks!

Debra D. Conte
School Librarian
Lyme-Old Lyme High School
Old Lyme, CT 06371
860-434-1651
Ext. 1010

"Readers are lucky--they will never be bored or lonely." --Natalie
Babbitt, author of Tuck Everlasting