[CASL-L] Technical and Application Support Vendor Contacts for iCONN & reQuest

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Thu Oct 13 11:38:28 PDT 2011

Connecticut Libraries:

This is a reminder that the technical and application support vendor contacts for all resources in iCONN and reQuest are available through the iCONN Site Map at http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/DatabaseContacts.aspx.  The information lists when support is available and how to contact it, and it is up-to-date.  It is important to note that many vendor help desks are available outside of our normal operating hours here at the State Library, and may also be available on days when the State Library is closed due to state holidays (such as, Columbus Day).

I hope you find this information useful and, of course, we are always glad to help you here as well.

Regards,
Bill Sullivan

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN - Connecticut's re-search engine www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
Connecticut State Library www.cslib.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CtStateLibrary<http://www.facebook.com/CtStateLibrary>
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
p:  860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)
f:  860-704-2228