[CASL-L] Fw: I Love My Librarian Award

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 7 12:36:35 PDT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Megan Humphrey <mhumprey at ala.org>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Wed, September 7, 2011 2:37:02 PM
Subject: I Love My Librarian Award

@ Your Library - The Campaign for America's Libraries

Through September 12:  Nominations are open for the 2011 Carnegie  Corporation
of New York/New York Times I Love My Librarian Award. Ten  librarians will win
$5,000!
Learn more about the I Love My  Librarian Award in  the digital supplement to
American Libraries magazine:
http://maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=3611&client=ala1&campaign=1019&email=kwidz@sbcglobal.net.

Promote the Award
Promotional tools are  available on the award Web page at
www.atyourlibrary.org/ilovemylibrarian (click on "Tools to help promote the  I
Love My Librarian Award" at the bottom of the page).
About the Award
The I Love My  Librarian Award is unique.  Previous  winners have referred to it
as the "People’s Choice Award" of the library world  because library users
nominate librarians for the difference they are making in  their schools,
campuses and communities.
Thousands of  incredible nominations come in every year from teachers and
principals, members  of Friends groups, parents, students, administrators and
members of the  community.

Trouble viewing this email? Go to:
http://maildogmanager.com/page.html?p=0000015Fu8vj6ZVnlW2eXkm5u/ZW0gkCw=&email=kwidz@sbcglobal.net

 Crafted and delivered by the American Library Association's Mail Dog!