[CASL-L] Student ID/Public Library Card

Yulo-medeiros, Julie jyulo at cromwell.k12.ct.us
Thu Sep 8 07:38:34 PDT 2011

Cromwell High School is in the process of creating a double sided student ID card.

Front side - high school ID, back side - public library card

I just learned that my school cannot share student data needed by the public library without parent's permission. We are just a couple of days away from student picture day. We've been working on trying to make this happen for almost two years. Any suggestions or thoughts? If your school does this how did you get parent's permission in a quick and easy way?

Thanks,
Julie

Data needed:

*         First and last name