[CASL-L] School policy on personal electronic devices

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 9 05:26:10 PDT 2011

Awesome!

________________________________
From: Michelle Luhtala <me at bibliotech.me>
To: CASL_L <casl-l at mylist.net>
Sent: Thu, September 8, 2011 9:57:54 PM
Subject: [CASL-L] School policy on personal electronic devices

At New Canaan High School, we encourage students to access the Internet at
school throughout the day on their personal devices. Here is our freshman
orientation video <http://vimeo.com/28690609>. We screened it at the freshman
assembly on opening day.

You can access our AUP at http://bit.ly/NCPSAUP

JML

Celebrate the freedom to read and learn on the American Association of School
Librarians (AASL) Banned Sites Awareness Day (September 28). For more
information, please visit bannedsites.info, visit the #bannedsites Facebook
page, or read an article about the event in USA TODAY.

Michelle Luhtala
@mluhtala on Twitter
loots on Google+
me at bibliotech.me
Library Department Chair
New Canaan High School
88 Newtown Turnpike
Westport, CT 06880
(817) 458 8692 - phones
Bibliotech.me - blog
edWeb.net - Facilitator: Using Emerging Technology to Improve your School
Library Program