[CASL-L] Spread the Word: New Our Authors, Our Advocates PSAs Available

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 06:22:03 PDT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Roberta Stevens <jfinneke at ala.org>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Fri, September 16, 2011 7:36:01 AM
Subject: Spread the Word: New Our Authors, Our Advocates PSAs Available

Our Authors, Our Advocates PSAs Now Available

 Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to all of you, we've accomplished a lot during my presidential year.  My
presidential initiative, Our Authors, Our Advocates: Authors Speak Out for
Libraries, enlisted well-known authors from around the nation to become
articulate and powerful spokespeople for libraries.  A web resource, entitled
"Cultivating Your Local Notables toolkit," allowed library supporters to do the
same at the local level.

Please help us keep the dialogue on America's libraries going. Spread the word.
These four new public services announcements are available for placement on your
library's website and for sharing with your library's advocates.

Visit www.ourauthorsouradvocates.org to view, and www.ala.org/localnotables  to
learn how to turn your local authors into library advocates.

Thank you,

Roberta Stevens
2010-2011 President
American Library Association

Disclaimer: You have received this email message because the ALA Office for
Library Advocacy believes you will benefit from this information. Your email
address was specifically selected from the ALA membership database for this
message. This is not a recurring communication or electronic list. If you
believe that you received this message in error and/or do not wish to receive
further emails, please visit

http://maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=1&client=ala1&campaign=1025&email=kwidz@sbcglobal.net
 and login and set your communication preferences.

Trouble viewing this email? Go to:
http://maildogmanager.com/page.html?p=0000015Fu8vj6ZAqhZ1urrlJSwamIvnyM=&email=kwidz@sbcglobal.net

 Crafted and delivered by the American Library Association's Mail Dog!