[CASL-L] Dinner with Ann Hood--if you are interested

Deborah Sharpe DSharpe at woodstockacademy.org
Wed Apr 4 07:26:18 PDT 2012

Hello,

If you are interested...

We will be hosting a dinner with author Ann Hood next Thursday, April 12 at Woodstock Academy.  At 5:30 there will be a lasagna dinner prepared by our culinary arts class.  Ann will be mingling during the dinner and then speaking in the auditorium at 7:00.  We will have some great drawings at the dinner including 2 kindle fire tablets, $50 Amazon gift cards, and copies of Ann's books.  If you are not familiar with Ann, she has published 13 books and her most well-known book, The Knitting Circle, is being made into an HBO movie.  Tickets are $15 and can be purchased on our website woodstockacademy.org.  Once on the website, click the "payments" tab and look for the "author series."  This should be a great event, so if you have time/interest, please feel free to buy tickets or forward the info to anyone you think may be interested.  Tickets must be purchased by this Friday...sorry for the late notice.

Deb Sharpe