[CASL-L] Congratulations

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 21 07:36:19 PDT 2012

to CT winners of the Teacher Librarian Leadership Award Sydnye Cohen (Brookfield
HS) and Michelle Luhtala (New Canaan HS and our current AASL Region I
Director-Elect),

and New England winners Robin Cicchetti (Concord-Carlisle HS) and Valerie Diggs
(Chelmsford HS and our current AASL Region I Director.)

We are so proud of you!

Some of our mentors, role models and conference presenters were also honored:
Gwyneth Jones, Ross Todd and Joyce Valenza.  The library programs mentioned
would be good role models to examine and emulate.