[CASL-L] iCONN Images and Readers Advisory Pages

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Fri Apr 27 12:32:47 PDT 2012

Everyone:

To help compensate for the past loss of AP Images, and in anticipation of the loss of Books & Authors coming in July, 1, we at iCONN have taken recommended sites from our Database Committee to create two web pages for use by you and your patrons. The pages are:

Free Images on the Web
http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/FreeImages.htm

Free Readers Advisory Services
http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/ReadersAdvisory.htm

Here are the locations of these two pages on our web site:

Resources for the Public Menu
Free Images on the Web is at the end of the Resources for Students section
Free Readers Advisory Services is between Books & Authors and Free E-Books in the E-Reference Books & Reading Section

Resources for Colleges Menu
Free Images on the Web is at the end of the Resources for K-12 Students section
Free Readers Advisory Services is between Free E-Books and Downloadable Audio Books in the E-Reference Books section

Resources for High Schools Menu
Free Images on the Web is at the end of the Other Useful Sites section
Free Readers Advisory Services is between Books & Authors and Free E-Books in the E-Reference Books & Reading Section

Resources for Middle Schools Menu
Free Images on the Web is at the end of the Other Useful Sites section
Free Readers Advisory Services is between Books & Authors and Free E-Books in the E-Reference Books & Reading Section

We hope you and your users will find these pages useful.

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org
786 South Main Street