[CASL-L] Archived webinar: Introduction to 3D printing (Thurs 11/29, 12-1pm EST)

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 15:01:25 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kristin Fontichiaro <font at umich.edu>
To: aaslforum at ala.org
Cc: Sharona Ginsberg <sginsbe at umich.edu>
Sent: Mon, December 10, 2012 4:02:20 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] Re: Re: Free webinar: Introduction to 3D printing (Thurs
11/29, 12-1pm EST)

Hi, Allison --

Thanks for writing. You can view the Elluminate webinar archive here:

View the Blackboard Collaborate recording

or view it on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ue5Y523ts

We didn't take registration for this webinar, so you might have us mixed up with
something else for which you registered, though!

Best,
Kristin and Sharona

Kristin Fontichiaro
Clinical Assistant Professor
3435 North Quad
105 S. State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285
font at umich.edu

On Dec 10, 2012, at 11:02 AM, Allison Burrell wrote:

Hi Kristin-- I had registered for this webinar, but was unable to attend. Is
there an archive available? Thanks so much!