[CASL-L] IP Address Change

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Wed Dec 19 05:35:39 PST 2012

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

We have updated iCONN's Firewall & Server Configuration for iCONN Databases web page at:

http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/FirewallServerConfig.aspx

to reflect the IP address change that will take place in Auto-Graphics' servers during 12/28-12/31.

The IP address change will impact only those libraries that do IP validation when AGent does Z39.50 searches or if a library does filtering and needs to register Auto-Graphics' IP addresses in the library's firewall.  If you are unsure whether this change affects your library, please refer this message to your technical support staff.

In any event, we will be proactively monitoring the effects of this change on 12/31 and will work to resolve any problems that we see.

Best to all,

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org